Hello from bigLITTLE ,
We are happy to announce that we are open for business! Reservations are strongly recommended since our capacity is limited.
As we reopen, the safety of our employees and guests is our top priority and we are working to comply with all of the new directives. As such, there are some new expectations when you come to do a tasting:
- -Guests must be 21 and over and no pets at this time please
- -You are required to wear a mask to enter and when out of your seat
- -Please keep a distance of 6 feet between yourself and those not in your party
- -We ask that you please not move the furniture
- -If you are causing danger to others we reserve the right to refuse to serve you, ask you to leave and/or call the authorities
- -Our staff are pre-screened for COVID-19 prior to each shift
- -They are required to wear a mask during their shift
- -They are keeping their distance as much as possible while serving you
- -They are wiping down all surfaces between table seatings
- -They are cleaning and sanitizing the bathrooms (and other highly touched surfaces) every hour and washing their hands regularly
These changes are not permanent, but thank you for understanding and doing your part. Many thanks for your support. We hope to see you soon.
Michael and Peter Laing, brothers big and LITTLE